Mr. Justice Class rules and expectations
When you enter the room you will immediately go to your assigned seat, and start to work on the journal entry
- You will answer with “Yes Sir, or No Sir” it is called RESPECT!
- Your iPads will be placed facedown in the upper right hand corner of your desk, unless I instruct otherwise
- DO NOT USE ANY ELECTRONIC DEVICES IN THIS CLASS, except iPads when instructed
- NO EARBUDS, AIRBUDS, OR OTHER LISTENING DEVICES UNLESS I GIVE PERMISSION
- *THAT INCLUDES CELL PHONES and SMART WATCHES
- You will remain in your seat unless I give you permission to get up
- You will not talk without permission
- I RELEASE THE CLASS NOT THE BELL!
- You will not lay your head down, but will remain sitting upright in your seats like young men and women
- DO NOT ASK TO LEAVE THE ROOM FOR ANYTHING
- TAKE CARE OF YOUR BUSSINESS BEFORE COMING INTO THE CLASSROOM
- NO FOOD, CANDY, GUM, SUNFLOWER SEEDS, CHIPS, OR DRINKS IN THE ROOM
- IF YOU NEED TO LEAVE YOUR SEAT OR TO TALK, YOU MUST ASK FOR PERMISSION
- ALL WORK IS DUE ON ASSIGNED DATE
- YOU MUST KEEP ALL WORK I HAND BACK IN YOUR
- BACKTALK AT ANYTIME WILL BE CONSIDERED DISRESPECTFUL, AND WILL RESULT IN A DETENTION AND PARENT CONTACT
- DO NOT MESS WITH THE EQUIPMENT IN THE ROOM
- REMEMBER ALL SCHOOL RULES LISTED IN THE STUDENT HANDBOOK WILL APPLY IN THIS ROOM
Consequences for Breaking Class Rules
- 1st Offense: Warning and Parent contact
- 2nd Offense: Detention
- 3rd Offense: Office referral
- Failure to serve the detention will result in it doubled; failure to serve both will result in office referral
- If offense is severe enough you will be sent directly to the office.
Consequences for Tardies
- IF YOU ARE NOT IN YOUR SEAT WHEN THE BELL RINGS, YOU ARE TARDY.
- 1st -Tardy-Warning
- 2nd- Detention
- 3rd- 2 Detentions
- 4th and beyond- Office referral
- **If you fail to complete 2 or 3 it will be doubled, and failure than results in an office referral.
Consequences for Missing Assignments
One day late -10% reduction in assignment grade
Two days late- detention until assignment is completed
Failure to complete assignment and/or complete assignment- Office referral
**Detentions will be served after school- SPORT PRACTICE IS NOT AN EXCUSE TO MISS HOMEWORK OR DETENTION
The Following Information Must Be on all Assignments
- First Name and Last Name clearly written, If I cannot read the name, or no name is on the assignment than it will be a zero.
- Date: examples August 18, 2016, or Aug. 18, 2016
- Class Hour
- or 10% of your assignment grade will be lost for each of the missing items.