Announcements : March 19-22
Tues Track @ Notre Dame Open
Golf @ Kennett
Boys Tennis vs Jackson
Girls soccer vs North County High School
Wed Baseball vs Jackson
Thurs Girls Soccer @ Cape Noon Optimist Club Tour.
Boys Tennis @ Cape Central
Soccer vs Poplar Bluff
Fri Boys Tennis @ Cape Central
Freshman Baseball vs Cape Central
RED PEPPER DANCE
Students may not attend an extracurricular activity on the day of an absence, or if absent on the last day preceding the event without permission of the principal.
Students may sign up out of town dates for the March 30th Red Pepper Dance Wed. March 13th through Wed. March 27th. No one below grade 9 or over the age of 20 may attend the dance. Out of town dates are required to show a picture ID when entering the dance. Students may not be readmitted to the dance after leaving the assigned area. The dance will begin at 8:00pm and end promptly at 10:30pm. NO one will be admitted to the dance after 8:45pm.
***Students who receive an after school detention, in school suspension or out of school suspension from Mon. March 18th through March 29th WILL NOT be allowed to attend the Red Pepper Dance. Additionally, those students that have been assigned an after school detention, in school suspension or out of school suspension which runs into the two week period will not be allowed to attend the dance!
- Earth Day Shirts for sale, $7 see Ms. RushinArt club will be on Thursday this week instead of Tuesday.
- Model UN Crisis Simulation that was scheduled for March 19th has been cancelled. Look at Google Classroom for updates.
- FBLA regular meeting has been postponed. Please listen and watch for announcements and check Google Classroom for updates on a new date.
- FBLA members attending STATE – there will be a short informational meeting after school on March 21, 3:00 p.m. in Room G9. If you cannot make this meeting, please see Mrs. Davault some time that day.
- LINK CREW---Current Sophomores and Juniors, pick up an application outside the counselors office if you want to be a Link Crew Leader next year. The applications are due by April 1st.
- Journalism applications are due Friday, March 22nd to Mrs. Thornbrough.
- Seniors—Scholarships that are due Friday, March 22nd
- Kiwanis Scholarship
- Shelter Insurance
- Bob Depro
- Attention Red Peppers:
- Cheer tryouts and Red Pepper Officer speeches will be Wednesday at 6:30 in the Field House. If you are running for an office, please arrive by 6:00pm. All other Red Peppers should arrive by 6:25.
- Jr. Red Peppers mark your calendar. We will decorate for the Red Pepper Dance on Friday March 29th from 3:15 until we are finished. Do not plan any appointments on this day. If you do not decorate, you will not be allowed to attend the dance. Any Jr. Red Pepper involved in school sports should arrive following your practice or game.
- Sophomore Red Peppers last names J-Z, will clean up on Sunday March 31 at 8am. This takes 30 minutes. You will earn 3 demerits if you do not clean up. Anyone with clean up demerits can help on Sunday morning to work them off.