Announcements : November 12-16, 2018
- Senior tux and drape pictures will be taken this Friday, November 16 from 8-2:30, you will be called down to “A” building computer lab. There are order forms in “A” office or you can order after you receive your proof. Ladies please wear a tank top for changing purposes.
- Tutors are needed for Tuesday and Wednesday after school from 3:00-4:00 in the computer lab in A building. You can earn A+ hours and/or community service hours. See Coach Scheeter in the M&S office if you are interested. Also, if you need help in a subject, tutoring is provided every Tuesday and Wednesday after school from 3:00-4:00 in the computer lab in A building. See Coach Scheeter if you need help.
- Juniors and Seniors: UPCOMING EMPLOYER REP VISIT: Americold
A representative from Americold will be here to meet with students who are interested in hearing about all they have to offer future employees. Check out the website and sign up on your Google Classroom.
When: Tuesday, Nov 13th
When: 1st and 3rd Lunch shifts
- Taylor Graham has once again been selected to represent SHS in the MCDA All-State Choir, and will attend the MMEA Conference in January. Congratulations, Taylor!
- Students who previously showed interest in Science Olympiad need to check Google Classroom for an important update!
- The University of Missouri-St. Louis is have a Preview Night on Thursday, November 15th from 6-8 pm at the Miner Convention Center. They will be providing dinner and giving away plenty of UMSL swag. Click on the link on the Class of 2019 Counselor group google classroom to register for the event.
- Dual Credit students—please remember to turn in your registration forms for the spring semester by Friday, November 16th.
- ACT Blitz signs ups will be Tuesday, November 20th. The Blitz will be offered on Thursday, November 29th.
- Seniors—we want to know the colleges you have been admitted to. Please bring in a copy of your acceptance letters. Also, bring in copies of any scholarship awards you have been offered. Mrs. Thornbrough will being to make the first list for the Bulldog Wall of Excellence in December!
- The track off-season students will meet outside the weight room in the Field House on Tuesdays and Thursdays-before school at 6:30 or after school at 3:15 (for about an hour either time). Bring clothes for inside and outside weather.