Announcements : March 11-13
RED PEPPER DANCE
Students may not attend an extracurricular activity on the day of an absence, or if absent on the last day preceding the event without permission of the principal.
Students may sign up out of town dates for the March 30th Red Pepper Dance Wed. March 13th through Wed. March 27th. No one below grade 9 or over the age of 20 may attend the dance. Out of town dates are required to show a picture ID when entering the dance. Students may not be readmitted to the dance after leaving the assigned area. The dance will begin at 8:00pm and end promptly at 10:30pm. NO one will be admitted to the dance after 8:45pm.
***Students who receive an after school detention, in school suspension or out of school suspension from Mon. March 18th through March 29th WILL NOT be allowed to attend the Red Pepper Dance. Additionally, those students that have been assigned an after school detention, in school suspension or out of school suspension which runs into the two week period will not be allowed to attend the dance!
- Attention Red Peppers:
- Red Peppers will participate in the yearbook’s End Sheet Picture on Tuesday March 12th in the Field House. Please wear your uniforms. If you do not have on correct uniform, you will be sent back to class.
- Model UN: If you would like to participate in the Crisis Simulation, stop by and see Mr. Balsman to sign up for a country. The Crisis Simulation will take place on March 19th.
- There will be a mandatory speech and debate meeting Tuesday after school in Mrs. Ramsey’s room to discuss districts. If you can’t make it you must talk to Mrs. Ramsey ASAP. District competition is this Friday and Saturday in St. Genevieve.
- Tuesday (3/12) will be the yearbook's spring End Sheet photo. This photo will include all Red Peppers, all cheerleaders, and all senior winter AND senior spring athletes.
- Red Pepper & Cheerleaders must be in correct uniform to participate in the photo
- Senior athletes should wear a uniform or warmup that your coach has approved to participate in the photo. Athletes who participate in sports for both seasons will be allowed to choose which sport to represent for the photo.
- Students will be dismissed from class for the photo at 2:00 pm , and will return shortly after 2:30