ANNOUNCEMENTS DEC 2-6
Mon 9th boys basketball vs Dexter
Tues JV/V wrestling @ Notre Dame
Wed 9th boys basketball vs Notre Dame
Fri JV/V boys basketball @ Confluence Prep
Sat Girls V wrestling @ Ft Zumwalt North Invitational
- Jostens will be here during lunch Dec 4th to take cap and gown orders.
- Students in “Grow Your Own Teachers” who want to attend the field trip to SEMO on Thursday (12/5) need to turn permission slips in to Mrs. Vaughn by Tuesday. Also, seniors who job shadowed need to turn evaluation forms in to Mrs. Vaughn ASAP.
- Beginning Monday, December 2nd, you can open an account at the Bulldog Financial Center with a minimum deposit of $1.00. Opening an account with us will make you eligible for the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways! Each day a lucky BFC customer will win a prize. We will draw someone’s name each and every lunch shift beginning on Tuesday, December 3rd and continuing the next 12 days of school!! If you already have an account with us, just stop by the marketing table in front of the BFC and put your name in for the drawing!
- FBLA members are reminded of our meeting on December 12th, after school, in the library. This will be our Christmas Party! Pizza, prizes and other treats will be provided. Hope to see you on December 12th!
- FBLA members who signed up to help with the Christmas community service, please come by Room G9 after school on December 5th to help with wrapping! Any officers who can stop by to help would be appreciated also!
- FBLA Officers – we will meet on Tuesday, December 10 before school in Room g9 at 7:25 a.m.!
- Attention Red Peppers:
- Red Peppers will wear their uniforms to school on Friday. There will be a meeting after school on Friday in the library. The game is out of town and not required.
- Red Peppers will now start collecting fleece blankets for the Bulldog Pantry. Last year we donated 153 warm blankets, lets beat that donation. Each blanket donated can work off a demerit. Or, you can donate just to help your fellow Bulldogs. Last day to bring in a blanket is FRIDAY DECEMBER 13th. The grade that donates the most blankets will have a pizza party before a basketball game next semester.
- There is an National Honor Society meeting Thursday, December 5th, before or after school in the library.
- off season track will be cancelled this week (Dec. 2-6)